Friday, May 4, 2012

Join the PONCHO ARMY!

Why would you run off and join the circus when you can join the PONCHO ARMY!

I have come across this little gem by Wollongong based graphic designer, Trina Collins, who runs Poncho Army.

Trina designs for a range of mediums in a number of styles, including stencil art, visual art, posters & album layouts, illustration, web design, branding & logos and loads more.



As the Poncho Army Facebook page states the inspiration comes from:
'...the terra firma of post-punk and the guts of rock’n'roll tunes, music is the solid base for most of her art. "There is always usually a song in my head when I create a piece of work. If I didn’t have music I would most likely not be producing art… the 2 go hand-in-hand for me”.'

That sounds as sweet as this Shonen Knife print looks!

I was stoked to find it for a couple of reasons...
1. Shonen Knife
2. It looks awesome!
3. My wife loves babushka's.
4. Was stoked that after reading the date is from September 2010, there are still a few left! & for only $15 plus shipping! "Are you fucking mad?" Sometimes... but I didn't set the pricing! I have already placed an order and thought I would share this awesomeness with the rest of the world!

Limited edition of 75 with #1 - 36 signed and numbered. It measures 620mm x 490mm.
Who know's what numbers are left but get on it quick!

For more info on Poncho Army or ordering one of these little gems, check out the Facebook page!

No comments: