Monday, September 26, 2011

Mötley Crüe - Rod Laver, Melbourne. 25-09-2011.

Mötley Crüe kicked arse! So much better than the previous tour. Pyro, lighting even Vince remembered the lyrics! The guys looked liked they were actually enjoying themselves. Compared to last time when they didn't looked like they gave a shit. Good times!

Tommy Lee's rollercoaster set up was awesome! He even pulled out a guy from the crowd, strapped him in behind him and took him round for a spin!

Check out my Disgracebook for some b-grade photo's...

Check out the clips below. Bit shaky and dodgy quality but sound ok. Filmed on my trusty iCrap.


They throw barrels of fake blood out at the end of Kickstart as it's the last song of the night...

1 comment:

sbo said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never sbobet
seem to get there! Many thanks.