Monday, May 16, 2011

KYUSS LIVES! Australian Tour!

KYUSS LIVES! Australian Tour!

I seem to have been strangely quiet since returning from 8 days away... according to others and rightly so.

I called it after 3... the best 6 gigs of my life!

Kyuss Lives in Australia was a fuckin phenomenon! I have seen Nick Oliveri and Brant Bjork more than a few times live before, never seen Bruno "The Fever" Fevery and especially the master of all vocals John Garcia!!! Garcia's voice live was a religious experience. The messiah rasping out "YEAH"s here and there amongst a sea of bass driven groove and a frenetic mass of punters! It was amazing and I feel blessed to have been a part of it all...

Though I am spent and exhausted and stoked to be home. I have been regenerating and trying to grasp a hold on reality since the end in Perth....  Tumbleweed were awesome and Fort was absolutely mind-blowing! I will post some photo's and more words somewhere down the line but my friends, one word to describe it perfectly is....

1 comment:

Something Sweet To Throw Away said...

oh, by the way... Garcia also dropped they will be recording a new album!!!