Monday, July 12, 2010

Thoughts...

There seems to be a belief out there. I wonder if it will change? Is it possible? Am I the one to do so?

As I lay in bed staring up and out into the darkness my mind wanders to a place more gentle. Where thought is a reality and the mere presence of time is to accompany you rather than push you along. There is a wisdom that seeps blissfully into your life as you walk along it's path. Those who have passed watch over you and you can feel them holding your hand. Their strength is your friend and opens you up to the freedom and weightlessness that you so longingly deserve.

For a time, today was beautiful. My thoughts were reality. Family at the beach. Love in the air and the playfulness of children holding up shells to the sun.

Serenity is perfect.


No comments: